20 May 2011

EVENT | Diesel Press Day

I'm just back from a great evening with Diesel and the crew. 
First I had the opportunity to see the new collection at their press office in Amsterdam. 
This collection is inspired by the rock and roll vibe, with beautiful leather jackets. So chic and rough at the same time! 
The next couple weeks you will see this collection hitting the stores, so don't miss it!

After the sneak peak in the showroom, Diesel took us to Boom Chicago for a show about the social networks.
And it was so much fun, very hilarious!
I laughed the whole night with some other fellow bloggers.
Diesel took very good care of us the whole evening, thank you so much for the fun night!

P.S. I have to pack my suitcase now, tomorrow after a morning at the spa I'm heading to the airport for my flight to Dubai! 
In the next post I will update you about my trip.
 

31 comments:

  1. These photos are great:)
    www.pelininstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great event!

    xoxo

    http://strawberrytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brown boots are to die for! I wish I could get my hands on them!

    xoxo
    http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! The event looks great! Anddddd you're going to where...Dubai??? What? That's crazy! I cannot wait for every piece and documentation of your trip. Vacay??

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome photos! love this! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What are you headed to Dubai for? I just got back from New Delhi. Such a great and interesting culture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lot of fun! Hope you had a blast at the event! The pieces are all so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cool event! have an amazing time on your trip. these are great photos :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like fun! Amazing boots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures :) I love those brown heels!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je hebt erg mooie foto's gemaakt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. New collection looks like it will be amazing, can't wait to check it out and hear about your trip to Dubai! X Kimberly @ la-hang

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky you!

    Really Really nice!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hihi je zet me wel weer van mijn serieuze kant erop he? ;) Was gezellig, meid! Leuke foto's heb je gemaakt ook :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like cool event :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super fotos meis! Luuuv detail shots <3
    Was ook heel leuk je weer te zien :) Enjoy your vaca!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know why ,but I can't handle falling in love with details from events. It feels like I was there,even if I've never been to one.

    alexandra @
    shoependant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love these photos! so pretty. the clarity and the focus on all the fabrics is beautiful

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  21. Delicious post!!
    Lovely pics :D

    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
  22. great event!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    (there's a leo bag GIVE-AWAY)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Diesel jeans, they just fit well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ziet er leuk uit zeg! Veel plezier in Dubai!

    http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I tagged you for an award on my blog if you would like it :)

    ReplyDelete